>> Legal Information
Your access to and use of this website (http://uk.cry.org) referred to as "Site" is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and CRY, Child Rights and You UK Ltd. herein after referred to as "CRY UK" are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the"Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission.
You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of CRY UK.
CRY UK neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with CRY UK.
3. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no license to or right in any copyright of CRY UK or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. CRY UK site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of CRY UK and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of CRY UK and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
5.While CRY UK uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, CRY UK makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is". CRY UK accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, CRY UK will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
CRY UK also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. CRY UK reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. CRY UK who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of CRY UK or a third party.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of CRY UK or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, CRY UK is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
7. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CRY UK reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
8. The CRY UK site contains information on its products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a CRY UK product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
9. Because CRY UK has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because CRY UK has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that CRY UK is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of CRY UK.
10. Although CRY UK may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, CRY UK is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site.
As a condition of your continued participation in the [activity], you agree not to:
(i) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(ii) harm minors in any way;
(iii) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(iv) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the [activity];
(v) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(vi) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(vii) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
(viii) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (ix) interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service;
(x) "stalk" or otherwise harass another person or entity; or
(xi) collect or store personal data about other users.
You agree that violation of any of the foregoing will result in your immediate disqualification from participant in the [activity], and may result in additional legal actions being taken by CRY UK. CRY UK will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CRY UK to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. CRY UK may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
12. Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of CRY UK is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of CRY UK is equally prohibited.