CRY UK Event Archives
Events is an integral part of CRY UK. It is a platform to raise awareness about our work with children and enables each one of us to participate in this movement for child rights.
- Lecture Talk by acclaimed author and historian Sharbani Basu
- Because: A fun quiz for the cause of Child Rights.
- Ash Gangotra, premium range apparel designer; will make a donation to CRY UK for every item purchased.
- Read about CRY’s rehabilitation efforts in Jammu & Kashmir.
- 2014 Diwali Dinner and Dance evening - Celebrate childhood
- CRY UK's Historic Walk for Child Rights
- CRY UK Football Championship 2014
- Diwali Dinner and Dance Evening 2014.
- CRY UK Football Championship 2014–Autumn
- The British London 10K Run
- CRY Corporate Cricket Challenge (4Cs) - 2014
- CRY UK Football Championship - 22nd March 2014
- Historic Walk for Child Rights - 2013
- CRY Corporate Cricket Challenge (4Cs) - 2013
- Cambridge University Hindu Cultural Society's Mastana 2013
- Pledge 2012 - Annual Charity Fundraising Dinner
- 4C's CRY Corporate Cricket Challenge 2012
- CRY UK's River Thames Night Walk
- CRY UK invites you to dance for a cause on 27th Jan, 2012
- CRY UK Annual Charity Dinner, Pledge 2011, An Evening for Child Rights
- 4C's CRY Corporate Cricket Challenge 2011
- Celebrated the Festival of Rights in Leicester on 12th November, 2011.
- Come share my world - children's photography exhibition
from October 24th to 29th.
- Celebrated Festival of colours with CRY UK, March 19, 2011
- CRY UK Charity Dinner, November 2nd, 2010
- CRY UK Festive Dinner, October 30, 2010
- CRY Corporate Cricket Challenge in London
- CRY UK Diwali celebration
- 5th CRY Corporate Cricket Challenge in London
- CRY UK celebrated the Festival of Colours, March 14, 2009
- CRY UK presented Festival of Rights 08
- 9th CRY Cadence Corporate Cricket Challenge (5Cs)
- Dragon Boat Regatta in support of Child Rights, June 8, 2008
- Children, charity and corporate football tournament, March 29, 2008
- CRY UK invites you to Stand Up Comedy Nite, March 14, 2008
- CRY UK and the IIM Alumni Association bring to you a grand Diwali gala. November 3, 2007
- The 8th CRY Cadence Corporate Cricket Challenge (5C's) is back in London
- Aashray Lal on the Inca Trail and fund raising for child rights
- CRY UK presents "Stand up comedy nite" as on May 18, 2007.
- Colours of India - Holi Celebrations for Child Rights.
- CRY UK presents a screening of 'Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro' the evergreen Hindi comedy classic
- Masti 2006 - Childhood for all children - CRY UK Festive event.
- 7th CRY Cadence Corporate Cricket Challenge (5C's) in London, 24 June, 2006
- Sail...Dine...Dance...celebrate India's Independence Day with a cruise down the Thames.
August 12, 2006
- The triumph of rights - Diwali Celebrations October 22, 2005
- Cruise down the Thames in celebration of Indian Independence Day, August 13, 2005
- IT giants battle it out on the cricket pitch to support India's disadvantaged children in London,
23 July, 2005
- Hyde Park - a game strategy to make a child's world a better place June 19, 2005
- Lucent Technologies compete on the cricket pitch for children in India, June 11, 2005
- CRY Corporate Cricket Challenge in London, 5 June, 2005
- Holi celebrations in London, March 20, 2005
- Strike Seven for CRY, February 26, 2005
- Manasarovar movie screening, February 19, 2005
- CRY diwali party, October 23, 2004
- Indian Independence Day Celebration in London