>> Event & Volunteer
>> Past Events
>> 8th CRY Cadence Corporate Cricket Challenge
8th CRY Cadence Corporate Cricket Challenge
Event title: The CRY Cadence Corporate Cricket Challenge(5C's)
Event Date : 23,30 June, 7,14 July 2007
Groups League Scores Schedule Update Photographs
Description of event:
At CRY, events have been a platform for people to be involved in our efforts. Not only do events create awareness about child rights and CRY, they also help raise crucial resources that allow us to continue with our work
The 5Cs - or The CRY Cadence Corporate Cricket Challenge - is one such event, started in 1999 as a joint initiative between CRY and Cadence Design Systems (India) Pvt Ltd.
In India the tournament is organized in 3 cities and has over 60 corporate teams participating. More
Registration formDetails of the tournamentFormat
- Number of participating teams is 16. The teams would be divided into 4 groups of 4 teams each.
- The tournament will follow a league format and each team will play 3 matches at this stage
- One winning team from each group would play in the semi-final.
- The winners of the semi final would enter the final and losing teams would play for the 3rd and 4th position.
- The winning teams would play a maximum of 5 matches
- The winning team will score 2 points in the league stage, in case of a tie the teams will get 1 point each
- The league matches will be 15 overs per side while the semi-final and final will be 20 overs.
- All the teams would field 15 members
- Every team will carry their own cricket kit
Awards and Give Away
- CRY would be responsible for pitch booking
- CRY would arrange for refreshments
- Trophies would be given for Man of the Match for all the games played
- Trophy would be given to the winning side and the runners up
- Participation certificates would be given to all the team members
- Medals will be to the entire winning and runners up teams
Participating team to pay £1500. Funds raised will be utilised for Project Mon. It is based in rural West Bengal and Orissa and supports mentally disadvantaged children.
Dresdner Kleinwort, Covansys, Infotech, NIIT, iGate, iFlex Solutions, Infosys, HCL, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Morgan Stanley, Wipro, TCS, Lehman Brothers, ICICI Bank, Satyam Computers, London Business School
The tournament will be held on Saturdays on 23,30 June, 7,14 July 2007
All the matches will be played in Regents Park , London
For participation or sponsorship of the event contact:
E-mail - email@example.com
Mobile: 077 951 85840